unMEAT Asian Noodles
What you need:
- 1 cup cooked spaghetti (udon/soba would be better)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 4 stalks spring onions (white part only; reserve green part for garnish)
- 100 g shredded cabbage
- 1 small carrot, julienned
- 1/2 packet unMEAT giniling
- 1 tbsp kicap manis
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp chili sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 fried egg
- chili flakes
- reserved green part of spring onions, chopped finely
How to cook:
- Cook pasta/noodles according to package instructions.
- Saute garlic in olive oil over medium-high heat. As soon as it’s fragrant and golden brown, add spring onions (white part), carrot, and shredded cabbage. Cook over high heat, stirring, until half cooked.
- Add unMEAT giniling, and continue to saute over high heat for 4 minutes or so, until vegetables have reached your desired level of doneness.
- Season with kicap manis, soy sauce, chili sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add cooked pasta/noodles; stir.
- Serve with fried egg, and garnish with chili flakes and chopped spring onions.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL!